The Friends of Frayne Council is the Parents and Friends representative body of Ursula Frayne Catholic College, through which parents provide opportunities for community building, fellowship and support of school events.
The Friends of Frayne operates an Executive Council supported by Sub-School Co-ordinators and an Auxiliary Council. Other sub-councils are convened from time to time, as the need arises.
All parents are encouraged to participate in activities co-ordinated by the Friends of Frayne. Council meetings are held each term. The Calendar of Events and meeting dates can be found in the table below or in the 2024 College calendar.
If you are looking to purchase an Entertainment Book this year, please click here.
- President: Nikki Middleton
- Treasurer: Rebecca Broughton
- Secretary: Jasmine Collier
- Balmoral Campus Coordinator: Aimee Hamer
- Duncan Campus Coordinator: Patricia Gabb
College Advisory Council Representative:
- Rebecca McAdam
- Preparatory Sub-School Coordinator: Christina Mandanici
- Junior Sub-School Coordinator: Nicola Iannantuoni
- Middle Sub-School Coordinator: Deidre Crowley
- Senior Sub-School Coordinator: Natalie O’Brien
- Balmoral Street Campus Auxiliary: Josie D’Aqui
- Duncan Street Campus Auxiliary: Schuzelda Vaz
- Care Package Coordinator: Jer Sie Pui
- Scholastics Book Club Coordinator: Samantha Swain
|Matija Ng Cheong Tin
Meetings are held at either the Duncan Street Campus or the Balmoral Street Campus. The start time is usually 7:00pm. Refer to our College newsletter or the FOF Facebook page for further information prior to the date. Please read through the Agenda for the next meeting.
Terms of Reference
Executive Role Descriptions
- Balmoral Campus Coordinator
- Duncan Campus Coordinator
- Nominee to the Advisory Council
Council Role Descriptions
- Preparatory Sub-School Coordinator
- Junior Sub-School Coordinator
- Middle Sub-School Coordinator
- Senior Sub-School Coordinator
- Balmoral Campus Auxiliary Coordinator
- Duncan Campus Auxiliary Coordinator
- Care Packages Coordinator
- Scholastics Book Club Coordinator