English language requirements are an IELTS:
- Band 4 for Middle School; and
- Band 5.5 for Senior School.
Applicants will be required to complete, at their own expense, an IELTS assessment in their home country, if not in Perth.
- A separate Application Form is required to be submitted for each child.
- The Application Form is to be returned to the College with a non-refundable application fee of $100, two recent passport size photos, a photocopy of the student's passport, visa, date of arrival, most recent school report, Baptism Certificate and immunisation record. (Note: The non-refundable application fee is applicable to cover administrative expenses and must be paid before the application can be considered.)
- Before an offer of an interview is made applicants will be required to complete an English proficiency test and achieve a score on International English Language Testing System (IELTS) equivalent to the requirements listed above.
- Once the College has received all required documentation and is satisfied with the student's English proficiency an interview may be made with the Principal or Vice Principal, the prospective student and parents/guardians.
- The College does not offer boarding facilities and parents are required to ensure homestay arrangements meet with the approval of the College. The International Students' Coordinator may assist in finding appropriate homestay arrangements.
- Following the interview an offer of a place may be made. Acceptance of this offer is formalised by return of the signed Enrolment Acceptance Form and Enrolment Agreement and payment of fees and charges.
- Once the fees are paid and processed, the College will confirm the place and provide a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) form, which you need to apply for the student visa. It is the parent's responsibility to obtain the visa for their child. Information concerning student visas may be obtained http://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas
- The total fees for the semester and compulsory charges (ICT Levies and Resources Levy) are required to be paid in advance. Overseas Students' Health Insurance is purchased on behalf of the student and charges are added to the school fee account.
All International Students must have a responsible adult overseeing their welfare while residing in Australia.
Our Teaching and Learning is broken down into four sub-schools, which operate as a 'school within a school'. Please see the following links for further information.
Ursula Frayne Catholic College has great facilities and equipment across both campuses. On the Balmoral Campus students in Kindergarten and Pre-Primary are housed in our Early Learning Centre, which flows from the indoor facility through to the beautiful naturescape playground. This facility includes a kitchen, which can be utilised by all year groups for teaching purposes. A five-day-a-week canteen, library, computing facilities, uniform shop, dedicated music room, naturescape play areas, Remedial Rainbow room, Sensory Processing Circuit facilities and Education Support room can all be found on the Balmoral Campus.
Our Duncan Campus houses a dedicated Education Support building, library, IT facilities, canteen, science labs, general purpose classrooms, music and art rooms, design and technology areas, a state-of-the-art hospitality suite with commercial grade kitchens and a Year 7 transition facility with contemporary science precinct and sky garden.
For more information regarding our College location, libraries or canteens, please click on the following links: